After you die, it is believed that you have seven minutes of brain activity left inside you, and in that seven minutes you experience your entire life over, in a kind of dream.. Because in a dream time is stretched.
So, if this is the case, what if right now you’re in that seven minutes. How do you know if you’re alive or just reliving old memories.
- golden-skullz reblogged this from le-perle
- 2muchbooty4u said: Where did you read you have seven minutes? I’m not criticizing your knowledge or anything I just think if its a medical journal it sounds really fascinating. And of course there’s the case in France when the scientist was beheaded who could only blink 12x after the fact,…
- kill-them-with-kindnessss reblogged this from le-perle
- unsophistikated likes this
- vavavogue reblogged this from le-perle
- le-perle posted this